Hey Oppo, remember when my Tipo pulled a Tipo and caught fire? No? Ah yeah, that's because it kinda happened today, hahah... It wasn't anything major though, just some sparks and a little smoke, plus a reminder that's best to leave some stuff to the pros.

Long story short, I took the dashboard down today and the wiring was in worse shape than I'd assumed. I tried tinkering with it, but it started smelling burnt and a couple sparks flew off, so I gave up, plugged everything back in and drove it half a block to a friend's shop. Should be ready by tomorrow. I'm no good with electrics, it seems.