I already know the answer to this one, and it's that it's an incredibly Nice Price pending a PPI. That small oil leak could be routine, or it could be disastrous. And I'd have to get the A/C working for my purposes, but that would be worth spending a grand or two on.
I'd be taking a good look at this one if I was ready to be in the market, but I'm not quite there yet. Would rather have a C2, but 964s are so hard to find, period, and hard to find in decent driver condition at a reasonable price.